- 911 Truth - Alternative views on 9/11
- Atlas Economic Research Foundation - a non-profit organization connecting free-market organizations and individuals to the ideas and resources they need
- Economic Freedom of the World - The famous economic freedom report and index
- Fallacious arguments - List of common fallacious arguments
- FEE Foundation for Economic Education - one of the oldest free-market organizations in the United States. Was founded in 1946 to study and advance the freedom philosophy
- Fraser Institute - independent Canadian public policy research and educational organization
- iRevolution - Hacking emerging technologies to solve emerging aid & development problems.
- Mercatus Center at George Mason University - the world’s premier university source for market-oriented ideas
- Pileus blog - Pileus is a group of scholars who examine public policy and philosophy in light of our respective disciplines.
- TED – Ideas worth spreading
- The Independent Institute - The mission of the Independent Institute is to boldly advance peaceful, prosperous, and free societies grounded in a commitment to human worth and dignity.
- The Secular Directory - This is a directory for organisations concerned with secular humanism where you will find links to the vast and growing community of reason, including atheist, agnostic, bright, freethought, humanist, naturalist, skeptic, and others.
- Gapminder – Stats Graphing software - Really cool stats graphing site
- Infoplease - All the knowledge you could need
- INTERNET ENCYCLOPEDIA OF PHILOSOPHY - A very useful and complete philosophical reference
- Library of Economics & Liberty - dedicated to advancing the study of economics, markets, and liberty
- Wikipedia - Detailed answers to everything
- World Bank Data catalog -
Saturday, 8 October 2016
Interesting and Useful links
Trevor Watkins 13/9/23 "I don't care who votes. I only care who counts the votes” J Stalin Like sad children pinning their hopes on...
The Hanseatic League Logo Trevor Watkins 23/11/22 Everybody got the hots for glory. Nobody stopped to scrutinise the plans. Paul Simon If So...
South African Libertarian and Individualist Seminars from 1985 to 2022 In 1985 a subscriber to The individualist, Ria Crafford, suggested ...