- 911 Truth - Alternative views on 9/11
- Atlas Economic Research Foundation - a non-profit organization connecting free-market organizations and individuals to the ideas and resources they need
- Economic Freedom of the World - The famous economic freedom report and index
- Fallacious arguments - List of common fallacious arguments
- FEE Foundation for Economic Education - one of the oldest free-market organizations in the United States. Was founded in 1946 to study and advance the freedom philosophy
- Fraser Institute - independent Canadian public policy research and educational organization
- iRevolution - Hacking emerging technologies to solve emerging aid & development problems.
- Mercatus Center at George Mason University - the world’s premier university source for market-oriented ideas
- Pileus blog - Pileus is a group of scholars who examine public policy and philosophy in light of our respective disciplines.
- TED – Ideas worth spreading
- The Independent Institute - The mission of the Independent Institute is to boldly advance peaceful, prosperous, and free societies grounded in a commitment to human worth and dignity.
- The Secular Directory - This is a directory for organisations concerned with secular humanism where you will find links to the vast and growing community of reason, including atheist, agnostic, bright, freethought, humanist, naturalist, skeptic, and others.
- Gapminder – Stats Graphing software - Really cool stats graphing site
- Infoplease - All the knowledge you could need
- INTERNET ENCYCLOPEDIA OF PHILOSOPHY - A very useful and complete philosophical reference
- Library of Economics & Liberty - dedicated to advancing the study of economics, markets, and liberty
- Wikipedia - Detailed answers to everything
- World Bank Data catalog -
Saturday, 8 October 2016
Interesting and Useful links
The ANC government continues to ride roughshod over the interests of the country without consequence. All their opponents in politics, in ...
by Trevor Watkins I attended the 2017 libertarian Seminar in Wakkerstroom recently. It was a great Seminar with good presentations, wonderf...
By Trevor Watkins I recently had the pleasure of reading F Hayek's seminal work “Law, Legislation and Liberty”. I found the experie...