- Libsa googlegroup - Well established libertarian SA site with large discussion forum
- African liberty - Atlas Economic Research Foundation and IMANI’s African-focused program
- Boiling Frog Facebook page - A page setup by Mark Heaton to highlight South Africa’s gradual slide into mediocrity
- Cape Republic - ADVOCATING AN INDEPENDENT COUNTRY IN THE CAPE OF GOOD HOPE
- CIA Fact Book – South Africa - Everything you want to know about SA, from Big Brother
- Democracy Version 2 - Denis Beckett’s solution for South Africa
- Free Market Foundation - South African Free Market Think tank
- Free Society Institute - debate on the nature and role of reason and rationality
- Health Policy Unit - dedicated to promoting a sound economic and business-friendly policy approach to the provision and funding of health care
- Libertarian Party of SA - Website for SA Libertarian Party
- Sketches by Boz - Trevor Watkins personal blog
- The Dinokeng Scenarios - 3 possible futures for South Africa
- South African Libertarian – the portal to a liberty movement in the Republic of South Africa and its neighbors
- SA Libertarian Facebook page
- The Rational Standard - a commentary platform covering politics, culture, philosophy, economics, and more.
Saturday, 8 October 2016
South African links
Trevor Watkins 30/6/20 I am often asked “ What is a libertarian individualist?”. The very short answer is “One who believes in individual l...
New Zealand consists of about 4 million people, mostly white and western. It is a country in two parts, north and south. The inhabitants ar...
By Trevor Watkins I recently had the pleasure of reading F Hayek's seminal work “Law, Legislation and Liberty”. I found the experie...